EBPG Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences of the EBPG web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences in DefaultPreferences, and can be overwritten by user preferences (your personal topic, eg: JoeShmoe in the Main web).
Add new topic (page)
Click on the link below to add a topic
Modify left bar for the web
Click on the link below
Modify web description
Click Edit tab above and then type your own description. Click Save.
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Vistec EBPG5000 Wiki
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the EBPG web: (See AccessControls)
- Your group must already exist and you must write it as EBPG.NameofGroup.
- List of group topics in EBPG:
Create a new group.
- Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE = BryanCord?
- Set DENYWEBRENAME =
- Set ALLOWWEBRENAME = BryanCord?
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. TWikiAdminGroup)
- Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = BryanCord?
- Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = nobody
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- List of topics of the UMWiki.EBPG web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors)
- Custom overriding styles (themes)
- Web Specific Banner remove the # and add links to images to the following two lines to give your web a custom banner. WEBLOGO must be 760 pixels wide x 48 pixels high and WEBLOGOBG must be at least 1 pixel wide x exactly 48 pixels wide.
- Set WEBLOGO =
- Set WEBLOGOBG =
- Set WEBLOGOBGC = #7A0019
- Set SEARCHBARBG = #EEEEEE
- Set WEBM =
- Set WEBWRDMRK =
- Set WEBTITLE = EBPG
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- WebTopicEditTemplate?: Default template for new topics in this web. (Site-level is used if topic does not exist)
- TWiki.WebTopicEditTemplate: Site-level default template
- TWikiForms: How to enable form(s)
- Set WEBFORMS =
Modify search options
- List this web in the SiteMap:
- If yes, set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. EBPG.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPUSETO =
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Prevent automatic linking of WikiWords and acronyms (if set to
on); link WikiWords (if empty); can be overwritten by web preferences:
- Set NOAUTOLINK =
- Note: Use the
[[...][...]] syntax to link topics in case you disabled WikiWord linking. The
<noautolink> ... </noautolink> syntax can be used to prevents links within a block of text.
Help on Preferences
- A preference setting is defined by:
3 or 6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- A preferences setting can be disabled with a # sign. Remove the # sign to enable a local customization. Example:
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce your own preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates.
- Rename, move or delete this web: